Friday, April 24, 2009

Dog days- Garmi Sharmi Hai Rabba!

This semester is turning out to be a vacation. I hardly have over 20 p.c. attendance and what more i am even bunking practs. The best thing about it is that i am not feeling guilty about it as is my wont. Looks like my hermionishness is fading away and i have got a ronnish strek. Its all this heat. When you wake up every morning all sweaty and feeling angry at the entire world stuff like discipline, responsibility, etc take a hike. We are all bunking college this week too. I saw a cockroach on the floor yesterday. I reckon i should throw the bisc wrappers away. The rooms getting messier in geometric progression. My hair feels like this dried bush from africa. My CAT roadmap lies somewhere in this heap unfollowed. I am feeling sick to the core. I think i will just run off to home and its sweet sweet air conditioner!!!!!!
My "get religious" slogan aint pumping me enough. I hope i pick up soon. We have presentations and reports this year. I am kinda interested in the presentation thing. I know its fancy superficial stuff but its kinda more exciting than the other stuff that i have been doing. I dint intend to work on it. Had decided to cheat on it actually. I should have known better. I love sqandering. That's what i do best. Its half done already. Will finish it by tomorrow.
I better get going now! I am feeling kinda inspired!!!:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment