Saturday, March 21, 2009

If you love something..stand back and watch it being taken away

They ended Kyle XY ..the final episode left me worried and disappointed. Ofcourse Kyle will find a way out of it. Things will all fall in place. But i lost another thing that i loved. Maybe its a good thing. I dont know. When life is a bunch of disappointments, a new one doesnt make a lot of difference. It just gives me another reason to be crappily schmaltz.
I reached college today, we waited for an hour for the stupid classes to start. I really find it funny when i see teachers taking themselves so seriously in a setup that our college is. I was sitting in the library and wondering how it was the perfect setting for a tacky horror movie-An institute for the dead. So we are sitting there, i mean in the class room, and this guy enters,utterly lost- his presence in the room looked like a mistake. No, wait- our college is one huge mistake. The teacher noted that it was his first class this semester. He asked him the date. So Mary's little lamb bleated that he didnt know. Yeah he didnt think the information was important enough to keep in mind. " What would i need to know the date for? There isnt any exam today". Sound reasoning. Reflecting now on that imbecile statement i suppose it doesnt really matter what the date is if the day is just like the previous one. Even i cant associate memories with the date they were formed on. So i was laughing not just at his ignorance but also enjoying the fact that someone else was more dismal than me perhaps. As far as accomplishments go- i dint learn anything new on March 20, 2009- which was today an hour ago. I came back from college,watched Taken- thought it was a pretty plain movie, like i was watching an FPS game or something. Then i slept through the evening- even missing dinner. Another day and another truck load of disappointments.
I hate these people. I dislike them. I detest their existence, their presence, their sight- i look at them as an abomination. I hope i am able to redeem myself of this wretchedness. I am scared that it wont end. I am terribly scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment