Monday, March 16, 2009

A circle has no beginning

I wish cat studies were as glue-to-matic as KYLE is. I mean i know i am screwing up...these are the first symptoms. During my X boards it was that stupid imbecile Potter series, and now its Kyle XY. I mean ofcourse they should cancel the show cause its too damn good. It keeps me hooked. I mean Kyle is everything I wud want to be- i wud even settle for jesse. I missed my coaching today cause i had fallen asleep! Its incredible how i manage to do it and now i feel guilty too- so that is neither here nor there. I know this CAT thing is my last chance and i am on the way to annihilate it. I missed the class and i didnt make most of today either.
When the only fun you have is while wartching a crass 'dehati' excuse for a girl crying hoarse on a stupid show called roadies, you know there is something terribly wrong wirth your life. I hope they wont sue me for calling it stupid. I totally admit that i enjoyed today's episode but that was because it was funny. The catfight, the task...it was funny only because of Palak and her idiosyncrasies. One thing that i do not understand about this show is the thing they call - ROADIE SPIRIT. The producer- i suppose the cool, bald guy who can cause serious damage just using his vocabulary, projects it to be something about integrity, honesty and performance. Giving your heart to that thing. Now if a person had integrity, honesty and the zeal to give his best come what may- wouldnt he be like in IIT or sumthing. I mean why in God's name would a ROADIE spirited person come on this senseless show to try out some controlled and closely monitored. One would expect such a person to achieve fame and money for a meaningful period of time contributing at the same time a lot more to the society than and hour per week of silly entertainment. Okay i am being preachy her but duh! this is myspace. Then there's all the vulgarity, crassness and abuses. Why would someone tat good take all that crap to prove that he can do silly stunts while manipulating coparticipants? The only good thing about this self proclaimed standard of cool is that they give you something to talk about with friends. Well this only goes to prove that our media industry- at least the television thing kinda sucks. Whenever you actually come to liking a show it either transforms magically into crap or just goes off air. But it shouldnt be bothering me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment